Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Heroes! - "Four Months Later"

Heroes - Yep, add it to my weekly blather.

Ahhh, the start of new TV. For those of you not watching heroes, you oughta be. Avast! Here be spoilers.

They saved the cheerleader. They saved the world. What next?

Well this was a nice start to the scary second season. Last season (that we watched completely two weeks ago) left the follow up a lot to live up to. Nice to see that we're ramping up slow. My first thought is - did ANYONE stay married? My second thought is - that is SOME beard, Nathan.

Do the non-super Bennetts know why they're in exile? (Ok, Mr and Mrs B. are still together. That's nice. But they still have the crazy dog.)

It's a nice relief to see that Mr B (Noah) is still being spy guy. Disgruntled copy center employee spy guy, but still. And Claire's story is still strangely compelling. I don't know why. It has as ordinariness that I like. Did anyone NOT see that the "friend" was going to be "special"?

Mohinder's story still needs some ramp up time. Not so interested yet. Same with Parkman. Although obviously (heh) Molly is going to be one of the hooks to the Big Bad.

The Big Bad killed Sulu! I'm bummed! I hope they don't kill off ALL of the silver agers. (Although I guess Mrs. Petrelli is the last one, isn't she?) (Hrmmm. Are they the GOLDEN agers, and then Nathan and Peter are silver, and Claire is... Whatever you call post-silver age?)

Hiro's story is SO entertaining I can't stand it! It's awesome! Takezo Sensei rocks. The scene where Hiro had to put his glasses back on is one of my favorites so far.

Peter is the cliff-hanger, eh? I figured it was him or Sylar. So, how does one totally disappear when a) one was pretty darn wealthy 2) a congressional candidate and d) you apparently maintain a cel phone plan? But, hey. That's REALLY quite a beard.

Sylar must be busy getting fitted for his ears.

No Vegas people yet.

Well, THIS is what it's like watching week to week. Not SO bad.

No comments: