Saturday, March 01, 2008

Tone deaf?

This reminds me of when Hillary played Billy Joel's Captain Jack at a campaign rally a few years ago. Someone picked these clips because they figured it was Jack Nicholson saying cool things. Except a lot of us know the rest of these lines. And I'm not posting ANY of them on my blog. Let alone in a national presidential campaign.

I don't think Hillary would want any of these characters associated with her run for presidency if they were real. Especially... Well, no there's not an especially in the group since Jake Gittes is the most well adjusted in the bunch. Otherwise we have quite the collection of murderers and sociopaths. I want to see Jack Torrance coming through the door with an axe saying "Vote for Hillary!"

But anyway, if Col. Jessep gets his wish (the rest of that clip) then I'd just have to say didn't we have enough of that in the first Clinton administration?

Gee, where was Jessep stationed again? Think he had much of a problem with waterboarding?

No comments: