Friday, August 24, 2007

Stay Healthy, Johnny

Good news this morning. John Towner Williams will be scoring the film of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Mind you, he's 75 NOW. HP:AtDH will be out in 2010. Indiana Jones and the Out of Reach Cane will be in 2008. Jerry Goldsmith didn't last this long, so let's hope Mr. W. is taking his vitamins.

I have all of the Potter scores (except Chamber of Secrets which they did a Superman II on: Re-tracked the film with Williams' Sorcerer's Stone score). When I was reading the last half of DH I was listening to Sorcerer's Stone and a little Prisoner of Azkaban. Goblet of fire never even showed up on the iPod. I like Patrick Doyle very much, but really.

I just noticed that iTunes lists the artist Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Soundtrack. Doyle must be pleased.

No comments: