Friday, July 27, 2007

Spock!

Well, it's official. (It was a day or two ago, I think.) The Heroes guy is Mr. Spock in the new trek movie. Annnnnd they have a new poster. They're calling the movie Star Trek. Catchy name.

The new poster is cool. But not as cool as last year's teaser. And not nearly as cool as the iCorder.

(BTW, the San Diego Comicon is this weekend, so there will be News for Nerds coming out of our ears. There's a picture of Ms. Ravenwood in Indiana Jones and the Unreasonable Expectaions, fer instance. Go to the Indy site.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After seeing the entire season of Heroes, I think he's one of the best possible choices for the role.

I actually prefer the old poster too, however this one does drum up well... not nostalgia, since there's still several original series episodes I haven't seen, and I'm fairly certain I hadn't seen ANY until well after several TNG viewings, but still - false nostalgia. Falstalgia.

I'll be rather disappointed if we don't see a massively detailed and attentively lit and shown from angles that befit the big screen its never been on - original original NCC-1701 (No bloody A, B, C, D, or - now, E - or J if you want to get technical - er - temporal - er... blast it! Just give them a refit Daedalus ;)