Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Still Looking, Eh?

Well, I recently found out that with the advent of New Blogger(!) that my old stat counter wasn't working anymore. I hadn't looked, to be honest. (See I'm not nearly as attention craving as all that!) Now I come to find that there are actually people still looking here. Hrmmm. (Hi Mom! - actually, that's not true. Mom's not looking. *sigh*) So I guess I should get back into the habit of posting on a regular basis. About what, I have no idea. (Zombies upset people.) Entertainment isn't very entertaining these days (other than Pirates 3. I don't care what you've heard, I would have gone to see that movie every day last week had I the time / money - no really, I'll have a review up this week!). And politics is making me foam at the mouth these days. (Is there ANYONE who is happy right now? And why aren't the jack booted thugs actaully DOING anything?) But I guess I'll think of something.

Oh, and I forgot to add this yesterday. Still classic.

No comments: