Friday, January 05, 2007

Lileks in the Valley

In case you hadn't been reading The Bleat (What? You read my blog and you don't read the Bleat? I... I don't understand!) Mr. Lileks was in the Valley of the (hahahahahaha) Sun last week while I was in the Valley of the Ohio. We had the same weather. I made all of my flights, Lileks did not. I love hearing Lileks and Hewitt talking about Paradise Valley and Camelback Mountain. I also love reading Lileks talking about standing at the outside mall where I used to have lunch and having it be rainy and cold on him. Ah, the small pleasures of life.

Apropos of nothing other than holiday travels, I just realized that I spent Christmas week in a land that has a Friendly's and did NOT have a holiday ice cream roll! Because that was what our week was really missing, MORE FOOD. Excuse me while I roll myself to the "Post" button...

No comments: