Tuesday, October 10, 2006

BSG from NRO with a little Ff

(Still in spoiler land, gang. Avert your eyes if you're not up to date.)

Covers a lot of what I said yesterday. But he got paid for it.

"Final Cut" is the biggest reason I'm still holding my breath and thinking it will be ok. That was where the Press complained about their patriotism being questioned and I rolled my eyes and said "Oh. Well, I should have seen THIS ep coming. It was nice while it lasted." Then the Press turned out to be a fraking toaster! Whooooooo! One of my favorite moments of the whole show! Well, after finding out that Six has a Baltar in her head. How can you beat that?

As long as they never do another "Black Market" we're good.

EDIT: BTW, neither My Dad or She Who Is My Wife thought it was such a direct Iraq parallel. MD thought it was more of a WWII thing. Which might be what bugs me the most: They use Iraq words coupled with Nazi imagery. And why don't they make it a Darfur parralel?

EDIT EDIT: Ok, make sure you follow the link in the article. This one.

No comments: