Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today, I don't care

I'm not reading any news today. So there. Anything IMPORTANT comes up, let me know. I'm not even looking at the Yahoo headlines. I read the Bleat, of course. Damn, James posted a new Screedblog. So I'll get crazy over Iran some more. Why isn't the whole country crazy over Iran? That's what makes me crazy. Ok, the Screed wasn't all that great, and I'm not too much crazier than I was before. Get some rest, James.

I WILL find out who goes on American Idol tonight, of course. Before last night Elliot was a lock. But then he stepped up and was charming and great. And Katherine got Pickler Syndrome and was not good. She may go tonight. Taylor is safe as houses. If you liked him before, you like him still. Chris had some problems. Taylor may win this. The whole American Idol world is on it's head. She Who Is My Wife thinks that they should just give it to all four of them and be done with it. I'd be ok with that.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: