Friday, May 05, 2006

Porkins - The Legend!

Continuing on our Star Wars theme (had I mentioned that the real Star Wars is coming out on DVD?) I present this:



Good grief! Look at what happens when you type "Porkins" into Google Images!

Of course, he had more lines in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Say it with me now: "Top. Men."

Ladies and Gentlemen, William Hootkins (1948-2005).

Hey! He played Alfred Hitchcock on stage in London! (That is, in London, on stage, he played Alfred Hitchcock. I'm assuming Mr. Hitchcock was being portrayed as being in California. Just so we're clear.) With Rosamund "Miranda Frost" Pike!

A Star Wars actor with a James Bond connection. What are the odds?

Maybe tomorrow I'll write about Shane Rimmer?










Of course, you never know where those Star Wars extras will show up...











(Gee, I wish our DBAs would get back from lunch...)

No comments: