Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nerd Tested - Lucas Approved


Ok, this is somewhat unfair.

Lucas now has an official "Han Shot First" t-shirt. This is of course, ripped off from THIS (I have the original much more copyright-infringey Empire-Strikes-Back-logoey version - thanks Sam and Terri!) which is acutally pre-dated by THIS (which is very classy in its opening crawl yellow font).

Lucas has spent the last nine years telling us that Han didn't shoot first. Not only that, but last year he spent more money to tell us again that he didn't shoot first. Now he's selling us t-shirts. (Fortunately his isn't as cool as the one I've got or I might be tempted by the dark side.)

Nice to know that I'll have stuff to talk about in the rest home.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

*lol* "His isn't as cool, or I might be tempted by the dark side."

The more that happens with this, the more I'm convinced that Mr. Lucas just does not live in the same reality we do. Maybe that's why he was able to write Star Wars in the first place...