Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm going to scream!


Immigration Protests Prove That Untaxed Underpaid Labor Is Necessary.

Seriously.

"If illegal immigration came to a standstill, it would disrupt the economy," said Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Economy.com. "It would lead to higher prices for many goods and services, and some things literally would not get done. It would be a major adjustment for our economy, for sure."

"Many companies rediscovered what they already knew: They can't operate effectively without the extra help."

I want to hear these quotes: "Well, gee whiz, if I had to hire guys to do this stuff at minimum wage it would sink me!"

"This is our busiest time of year. If I had to slow down and do that tax paperwork, I'd never get done."

"Well, I guess it's kind of illegal (or undocumented). But if I worried about all of these stupid regulations everytime I turned around, I'd go under! I mean, what's next? Proper ventalation? Heh heh heh."

"Without the cheap labor of slavery the south would be unable to survive economically." (Or words to that effect.) (Damn, where's the 1776 script when you need it?)

This is worse than gas prices (we need it more than anything, but don't make us pay for it)! These people are saying that we must maintain our economy regardless of any human cost. (The left is usually against that sort of thing aren't they?) They are saying "These people are necessary because they don't have the economic overhead of a citizen. They should be happy to be here, no matter what we pay them."

Let's do another day like this, where everybody shows up to work and you have to pay them full price? Heck, pay them like Wal-Mart employees (cause we all know how sorrowfully used those poor dredges are)! How "missed" would the illegals be then?

How is this about human rights? What today has proved then is that whatever the outcome of immigration policy we can UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES pay these people like citizens. CANNOT DO IT.

And lets look at that cost in another way, huh?

1 comment:

Kyrie Drake said...

"Well, I guess it's kind of illegal (or undocumented). But if I worried about all of these stupid regulations everytime I turned around, I'd go under! I mean, what's next? Proper ventalation? Heh heh heh."

Yeah, just LET them try and not worry about some minor OSHA reg and see what happens!

Good grief.