Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sick and tired


Ok, how many of you just finished that subject with "I don't remember anything else that happened that day"?

I have the teeniest of colds. I mean if I was any less sick I would be curing cancer. So naturally I feel the weight of the world on me! "Wooooah unto me, for I am ill!" It makes me cranky, is all.

I am now catching up on some of my comics after lent. PvP was first up, now I'm going through Dilbert. This one is good for the iPod obsessed among us. OTOH, if you get this you can listen to the soundtracks to Brazil and Blade Runner all night long! (Braaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!) You know, it occurs to me that I am annoyed that I can't get the original theatrical cut of Blade Runner on DVD. It also occurs to me that I must be in a pretty good place if that's what annoys me.

Oh, I was wrong. This is what annoys me. Flags and the pledge of allegiance are bad.

1 comment:

Kyrie Drake said...

I read about that over at RIGHTWINGSPARKLE yesterday.

But don't you dare question their patriotism! ;)