Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday Monday

Post Easter Monday

Well, I haven't been as liturgically productive as my siblings, but it was still a great weekend. Friday and Saturday we got the house ready (learning how to trim hedges without killing them - in the dark!) and I finished up the movie.

Sunday: Got up before the sun (but not the Son <- oooooh, Jesus pun) and went to Mass. Changes changes changes. No baptisms at 6am Mass. Actually, no Mass at 6am, it was at 7am. Our pastor did baptisms of all ages at the Vigil on Saturday, so was probably very asleep during the 7am. But Matt and the band still sounded great, and Jesus still showed up. (Actually, he doesn't. The Gospel on Sunday is a big cliff-hanger, to be continued. The Gospel According to Moore, as it were.)

Had friends over for dinner. Gorged ourselves on ham and mashed potatoes, and the entire U.S. Reserve of Mike and Ikes. We played lots of games from the category of "Games Bill Will Win At". (I never win at Monopoly. Honest!) It was a great day. I'd like to thank all involved.

Especially my wonderful, wonderful, wonderful wife.

1 comment:

Kyrie Drake said...

Wish I could have been there with you all, but it was sure nice to get to talk with you guys!