Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Elena Grace!

Drat! I missed by two days. My niece (one of the cutest little girls in the whole world) (my other niece is the other one) Elena Grace turned four the day before yesterday.

Since her dad reads this, hopefully he'll show her. Am I subtle or what?

(Not only did I miss her birthday, but now I must write up a bug report on Yahoo's calendar, like the conscientious citizen I am.)

(Heh, Blogger doesn't know how to spell "Yahoo" either. Makes sense, I suppose.)

(Maybe next week I'll do a whole post in paranthesis.)

4 comments:

Kyrie Drake said...

(Maybe next week I'll do a whole post in paranthesis.)

You do and I'll start calling you Alicia! ;)

(who is famous among her blog readers for her paranthetical comments!)

sthomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sthomas said...

Here is a workaround for your Yahoo bug. :)

I will pass on your birthday wishes.

Alicia said...

Hi, Bill! Here I am finally getting over here to comment...and I must spend my first comment making an impolite noise at Kyrie! Let me go see what else I can write about...

Happy Birthday, Elena Grace.

Jenna and I always start out our letters complaing about how the computer asks if we need any help writing letters...I suppose complaining about yahoo spellings is quite similar?