Tuesday, April 11, 2006

American Idol Tuesday

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Anyone who wants the song selection on tonight's AI to be fresh and crisp, do not read.

(Anyone who doesn't give a fig about American Idol, go play the sand game some more.)

Tonight's songs on American Idol.

Hrmm. I thought Ace would do a sappier song. "My Best Friend" or some such.

Paris is doing "The Show Must Go On"!!! Whooo Hoooo! Freddie's "I'm dying and it pisses me off" song! (I'm not sure it was the last song he wrote, but it's on the last album.) Nice peppy little tune for a 16 year old. Heh.

"Who Wants to Live Forever" is off of the Highlander soundtrack and is one of the slowest songs ever written. Can you already hear Simon saying "I was bored to tears, quite frankly, not to be rude, apalling" ?

I don't think Pickler will do well at all. She's only good when she can belt. Bohemian Rhapsody has lots of soft sublte stuff that she's no good at.

Taylor will have a lot of fun (and he has to be better than he was last week), Elliot will be awesome, Chris will be dark and soulful (for a change?), and Bucky will be unitelligible.

(Did I mention Paris is doing "The Show Must Go On"? Yaaaaay!)

No comments: