Monday, March 27, 2006

And I think it's gonna be a long long time...

Good morning, America (and places elsewhere). Another Monday, and I still haven't missed a weekday! Maybe this blog thing will catch on!

I would say that this stuff is slow, but more to the point, I'm slow. But here are BUTTONS! (And the picture on the viewer changed. By itself. Odd that.)






And a door. All together now: Shhhhhhkt! (The litte red alert lamps can light up. They just don't.)







"Burning out his fuse out here alone." - It's a line from Elton John's "Rocket Man". I never knew that. Never understood a word of it when Elton sang it. How did I finally figure it out? William Shatner. Thanks Mr. Lileks. I'd managed for thirty some years to both be a Trekkie (Trekker, Trekist, Treknonomicon, whatever) and not have heard Shantner's Rocket Man (Great Bird of the Galaxy, there's video!). I guess it's the will of Landru.

(I wasn't so lucky with Nimoy's Bilbo Baggins, that was forced on me years ago.)

No comments: