Tuesday, January 16, 2007

There's Just Not a Lot Going On

Well, nothing I feel like writing about. So this is what's going on on TV that I know about.

I don't watch 24. EVERYONE around me at the office does. (I don't watch The Office. Do they watch 24?) None of them like it very much. Oh, wait, no, it's that other thing.

American Idol kicks off tonight. I'm excited about that when I think about it. But I DON'T like the auditions part. For every contestant that you say "Gosh, I hope they get in, they're pretty good and kind of cool" there are four that you wonder how they function in society without shock treatment. So it's good that Idol is back on, but not for a few more weeks.

BSG starts next week. Terrible things will happen this season. Mark my words. Really. Sometime this week I will complete my list of all the eps so far in order of preference. 33 so far is pretty tough to beat as the perfect BSG ep.

SWIMW and I plowed through the first season of Veronica Mars and on to the second. It's Buffy meets The Big Sleep. Great cast, wonderful characters, and it has Elliot from Just Shoot Me. (Mathesar from Galaxy Quest for my nerdier readers.) I used to say my soap operas had to have rocket launchers, monsters, and space ships. Now they have private detectives.

No comments: