Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I read the news today, oh boy



Well I suppose this was a matter of time. I seem to recall Apple Computers thinking this would just go away a few years ago. Sorry, Steve. I guess Pixar won't be using "Drive My Car" for any Cars ads anytime soon. (Oooh! New Cars trailer! Have to go watch later!)

Trivia (and my target audience of "a few friends" probably knows this): When Apple Computer introduced the Mac, the start up sound was "Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" (only shorter) - This is Apple's wink and nod to the last note of "A Day in the Life" off of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. Kind of thier "Take THAT Beatles!"

Gotta admit, it'd be nice to get Beatles music on iTunes. I guess when you're a musical institution you can be stubborn.

Oh, and don't you love the articles refference "the widow of John Lennon"? Gee, I wonder what her name is? Why do reporters seem to be such hacks. Did they used to not be hacks? (I don't have to be clear and concise, I'm a blogger. By rights I should be wearing pajamas right now.)

No comments: